Please be patient with us as we navigate setting up some new guidelines for our staff and for patients for all upcoming in office visits.
A few office modifications that will now be in place are:
- We will disinfect all touch surfaces throughout the day. Our team members will wear appropriate PPE and undergo wellness screenings and temperature checks 2 times a day.
- Keeping safety first and foremost, we have modified appointment times, lengths of appointments and the number of patients in the office at one time.
- We are following the State of Montana guidelines, https://dphhs.mt.gov/Portals/85/Documents/NewsLetters/MaskDirective.pdf, and are asking that patients, parents and any visitors wear a face covering while in the building and our office, if you do not have a face covering we have a disposable mask available to you while you are in the office.
- The tooth brushing area will not be available so please brush your teeth at home before coming to the office.
- Social distancing, whenever possible, will be practiced and this will include limiting people in our reception areas for the foreseeable future. Parents are encouraged to wait for patients in their vehicles along with any other children or family members.
- All touch surfaces have been removed from the reception and clinic areas (items not available: coffee, water, magazines, tablets, toys, video games)
- If you have an appointment scheduled, you will either be receiving a Covid 19 Wellness Check and Treatment Consent by email to be signed by patient or parent or given one verbally once at the office that must be completed prior to coming in for your appointment.
- Once you arrive at the office the patient can come into the office, check in at the front desk and prior to their appointment, we will be taking temperatures, having patients use an oral rinse and hand sanitizer.
- Please know that we are only allowing a certain number of people in the office at the same time. If you come in the building and others are waiting please keep safe distancing as we get everyone checked in quickly and safely.
We appreciate your cooperation as we are committed to doing our part to get through this safely. We look forward to seeing you soon.