Please be patient with us as we navigate setting up some new guidelines for our staff and for patients for all upcoming in office visits.
A few office modifications that will now be in place are:
- We will disinfect all touch surfaces throughout the day. Our team members will wear appropriate PPE and undergo wellness screenings and temperature checks 2 times a day.
- Keeping safety first and foremost, we have modified appointment times, lengths of appointments and the amount of patients in the office at one time.
- Since our office is a public space with multiple other businesses and visitors in the space, we are asking that patients wear a mask from their car into our office and leaving our office and getting back into your vehicle.
- The tooth brushing area will be closed so please brush your teeth at home before coming to the office.
- Social distancing, whenever possible, will be practiced and this will include closing our reception areas for the foreseeable future.
- Along with the reception areas being closed, this includes all touch surfaces being removed from the reception and clinic areas (items not available; coffee, water, magazines, tablets, toys, video games)
- If you have an "in office" appointment scheduled, you will be receiving a Covid 19 Wellness Check and Treatment Consent by email to be signed by patient or parent that must be completed prior to coming in the office.
- Once you arrive at the office the patient can come in to the building and check in at the front desk area and prior to their appointment, we will be taking temperatures, having patients use an oral rinse and hand sanitizer.
- Please know that we are only allowing a certain number of people in the office at the same time. So if you come in the building and others are waiting please keep safe distancing as we get everyone checked in quickly and safely.
- There will be signs on the building and outside of the office front door with more detailed information on the new office guidelines.
We appreciate your cooperation as we are committed to doing our part to get through this safely. We look forward to seeing you soon.